We want to let you know of some important updates to the NHIM practice.
(ILC) Indiana Lyme Connect is a non-profit, all volunteer, 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization. 100% of donations will be used to advance the mission of Indiana Lyme Connect including, but not limited to:
- Monthly support meetings for Lyme patients, their families and caregivers, and interested citizens
- Education for the greater Indiana community regarding Lyme-centric issues,such as prevention, tick removal, diagnosis, and treatment options, and
- Promotion of educational opportunities to the Indiana medical community that are designed to prepare healthcare professionals for the fight against this emerging public health crisis.
ILC Upcoming Events
- One America 500 Festival Mini-Marathon & 500 Festival 5K is partnering with Indiana Lyme Connect! Learn more how you can fundraise for ILC while either walking the 5K or running the Mini as part of Team ILC. Team ILC’s goal is to raise $10k. Learn more. Registration closes on April 15th. Consider joining the race to show your support for a friend/family member who is suffering from Lyme disease.
- ILC is gearing up for Lyme Disease Awareness Month in May. Are you hosting a Lyme awareness event in your community? Do you have a story you would like to share? Need prevention pamphlets or tick ID card to distribute in your community? Want to purchase or sell an ILC “Little tick. Big problem.” T-shirt? Contact ILC. We desire to connect people and resources throughout Indiana. Together we can make an impact.
- Volunteers needed. Able bodies to cheer our runners at the finish line on May 4th. Copywriters. Someone to create media clips for our website and educational prevention initiative. Story tellers. Connectors.Contact us.
- Ticks are active. Do you really know how to reduce your chance of a tick bite? Prevention is key in not becoming a victim. Learn more.
- Monthly Indianapolis Support Group held the second Saturday of each month. Check FB and Twitter for changes to the schedule as well as special guests and events.
Local Support Group Gatherings