We want to let you know of some important updates to the NHIM practice.
(ILC) Indiana Lyme Connect is a non-profit, all volunteer, 501 (c)(3) tax-exempt organization. 100% of donations will be used to advance the mission of Indiana Lyme Connect including, but not limited to:
- Monthly support meetings for Lyme patients, their families and caregivers, and interested citizens
- Education for the greater Indiana community regarding Lyme-centric issues,such as prevention, tick removal, diagnosis, and treatment options, and
- Promotion of educational opportunities to the Indiana medical community that are designed to prepare healthcare professionals for the fight against this emerging public health crisis.
- Ticks are active. Do you really know how to reduce your chance of a tick bite? Prevention is key in not becoming a victim. Learn more.
- Monthly Indianapolis Support Group held the second Saturday of each month. Check FB and Twitter for changes to the schedule as well as special guests and events.
Local Support Group Gatherings