- those who have a Lyme Disease diagnosis,
- those who may have a history of a tick bite or suspect they may have Lyme or an associated disease,
- those who have been chronically ill and have not been able to find a clear-cut reason for the illness,
- those who have been given another diagnosis such as arthritis, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, autism, depression, but wonder if there is an underlying cause,
- and those who have been diagnosed with an autoimmune process like MS, ALS, or Parkinson’s but wonder if a chronic infection process is occurring beyond the autoimmune process.
The staff of NHIM take a very personal approach to the care of all patients utilizing the foremost aspects of conventional medicine integrated with proven alternative treatments.